Saturday, May 16, 2009
My Jam-Packed Friday!!!
Yesterday I went to the Orem Rec. Center with the fifth grade from my school. I had a blast!!!!!!! My group and another group got to go in the swimming pool first. We got to jump off the diving board!!!!After I was done jumping off the diving board, it was kinda boring because I was just hiding from these boys who were trying to splash me. After swimming we ate lunch,then our two groups got to either walk/run on the track or play basketball. I chose to walk on the track with my friend Mark. After that, me and some of my friends decided to play wallyball, but that got boring, so we played raquetball. That was awesome!!!!!!!!! We got really hyper and went crazy. Me and my friends were laughing the whole time!!!!! Then later we left, and got back to the school and watched Looney Tunes in one of the teacher's classes. It was actually kinda boring. Then at 4:00 I had Little Entertainers again. The best part was after Little Entertainers I went to the school carnival with Cameron. We went on the rides with Abby and her little sister.Then, me and Cameron hung out with some of my other friends. We were running away from boys who were trying to spray us with silly string.I got invisible ink on the back of my shirt and a water bomb blown up at my feet! All in all it was fun! After the carnival, I went home and asked my friend Reagan if she could have a sleepover. She said she could so we did! She also brought another friend with her. But she could only have a latenight. We were on the computer watching videos on youtube. At 10:30 my friend had to go.(Not Reagan, the other girl she invited.) Me and Reagan went sleep and got up to get ready for our Activity Day at the church. ( By the way we had the sleepover at my house.) It was fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Sorry It was so long and I didn't post it at 10:55 AM, it was 12:25 PM!! Anyway, c ya!
ReplyDelete