Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Past Few Days

Hi!!! On Tuesday I went to Hershey Track. It was fun!! I ran the 200 meter and got third place in my heat!! I didn't do so good in the 100meter. I think I even pulled my calf muscle! I still had fun!
After school, I had Activity Days. That was really fun!!!! We played a getting to know you game because it was my Activity Day leader's first day. After that, we made these cone shaped things where you put an egg in it and crack it over someone head. (Don't worry, there was no yolk! Just confetti!) The reason we made these was because it was Cinco De Mayo. That night I also went to this RS/YW thing at the church.( Even though I'm not in YW! :) ) It was a luau theme! We decorated hats, ate Hawaiian Haystacks, and made flowers for our hair! We even did a little hula dancing! I had a blast! And, Yesterday I did........ Nothing!!!!!!! Yipee!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment